Monday, October 5, 2009

2009 thus far

For the first time this year, I am facing a block and I have no idea what to blog about. Ok that's not really true, because I am writing something now.

Mr. Victor's year in review inspired me to do one of mine, albeit less numerical (numbers are not my forte).
This year I have done plentiful things.




First ever Facebook spam

played paintball

ate lobster

a surprise birthday celebration :D

a birthday video dedication from cherylyn :D


watched Hamlet live

met Yasmin Ahmad

counselled at a youth rally

took 10 subjects in college

went forcollege prom

baked cupcakes

had something hit the car i was driving

ate at the infamous Boston Baru in Klang town with cell members at 1 in the morning. Waited 30 minutes to sit and 1 hour to eat. MUST try AT LEAST once!

tried out Papa John's and Bubba Gump. Boston Baru is better!


What did YOU do this year?
Now, I am off to start on the group Western Civilization assignment.
Have a splendid week ahead! And don't forget to pray for people in need =)

2 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Paintball! Always wanted to do that!
Anyway. This year..not much lah. Attended Art For Grabs, watched a Yasmin Ahmad film for the first time, had a mini wardrobe overhaul, band 6 untuk MUET (BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!).

aisha said...

Yup...band 6. Something I will never achieve xD
Oh oh! And don't forget, your second live concert.