Sunday, May 24, 2009

what was written on the kite tail in Mukhsin?


picture thanks to Andy


FINAS (next to Zoo Negara)
23rd May 2009
Free screening of Yasmin Ahmad's Talentime and Q&A session.



"My life is now complete!"-Khadijah
"I wanna take a picture with the hottie!"-Iona
"..."-(well I can't remember actually saying anything)




Mahesh, Kahoe and Azean were there too. And ANDY! Oh Andy, thank you so much for allowing my friends & I to tumpang camera.

Talentime was screened for only TWO MEASLY WEEKS in Malaysian cinemas, which explained why I missed it. So this free screening was great. The movie strikes a chord with anyone who's ever been in love. The music is haunting at times, mind boggling and makes you want to sing along to it.

Yasmin was very friendly and jovial.

The title to today's post is the question I would've asked if there were enough time.




picture still thanks to Andy!

No comments: