Tuesday, June 2, 2009

now this

Six months.
SIX LOVE FILLED, COMFORTING MONTHS.





And then this.







I still can't believe it.







I feel so betrayed.









I took very good care of you.








In the end,


IT'S NOT ME. IT'S THE THIRD PARTY.












My damage is small. It's repairable. But my life...my record...it's my HISTORY now.











For SIX MONTHS, no STATIONARY/MOVING object TOUCHED the car when I drove.


SIX MONTHS. Some people can't wait six minutes.
I'm still an excellent driver.


Three days short of celebrating my sixth month with a "P" license, I met with an accident.
IT'S NOT MY FAULT.

I'M NOT IN DENIAL.
ASK MY MUM.




There is practically no damage at all, thank God! Just the mirror. It looks like someone gave up on a decapitation job halfway through.






Signing off,

NOT. MY. FAULT. ASK. MY. MUM. AND. THE. PASSENGERS. I. WAS. DRIVING.




PS: Oh gosh. Jue Lyn just told me to drive safe earlier today! the first person ever to wish me so. lol. strange....

4 comments:

Iona Tan said...

LOL jue lyn shouldnt wish you to drive safely, it's why u met your first accident today! LOLlolol

Oh well, did you have to pay for the cars damage or whoever u collided with is gonna pay for it?

pL said...

2 years and 2 months, and still clean. :P rub rub. XD

is everyone alright?

aisha said...

iona: did your mum tell you yet? lol

pL: D: thanks for rubbing it in maaaan.

yup. no serious injuries to anybody.phew

Timothy Chen said...

Ouch. Be more careful when driving next time ya. Many inconsiderate drivers out there especially in Malaysia.