Sunday, May 31, 2009

secret: my idea of exercise is walking in a shopping mall. and driving there.

pic by iona


Delucca is opposite Palate Palette! Heh heh heh. Now I know how to go there. If you don't know what Palate Palette is, go Google search Blogs for pictures. Aweshome shmawesome deco.


On that night I discovered that KL restaurants DO sell RM 600 wine; gin and tonic tastes like Sprite with Panadol; and Pina Colada will never be sold in Starbucks. Also, I saw things I never should have seen *washes eyes with soap* and no, it wasn't Mr. Victor dancing.


Tomorrow to MPO! yay. Hopefully there's time to drop by Kinokuniya.



All these are some of Postsecret's latest offerings:



HAHAHAHAHA


HAHAHAHAHAHA
Adoi...



*Kwik-E-Mart: the shop in The Simpsons
Ah poor fella xD

No comments: