Sunday, June 21, 2009

"some dance to remember, some dance to forget"




Thump, thump, thump thump. My footsteps echoed my hearbeat as I ran across the field to the starting point. All I could hear were my breaths-which made me realise how unhealthy I was, panting after just 1 minute of running. Small orange pellets littered the grassy ground.

There was only the six of us in that 2 acre field =)



Alan, Sam, Emily, Elisabeth, Iona and I walked to Bukit Jalil LRT station from XTion Paintball when we were done resting-a mere 10 minutes walk, which we forsook for a 40 minute joyride on a bus while looking for the place.




Back at Iona's, it was nearing 4am. Daryl and Mathew were hunched over a toilet bowl as Samantha helped me in the kitchen to make some lemon juice to sober them up. One lemon was not enough. Honey and sugar water do not help.

Iona was in the living room, accepting all alcohol from her sister's friends to save the two guys from more barfing. That girl can drink O.O



Sam and I left the house at 4.30 to buy some mamak grub. Daryl (persumbly under the influence) handed me his Kelisa keys.

It was 5.30am now. The guys were chilling (or probably blacked out) on the couch. The guests used them as props for pics.








You should see how Iona tagged this in FB. it's a "group" picture. HAHA



paintball pictures thanks to Emily
others thanks to Iona
post title: eagle's hotel california

No comments: