Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Subject Summary 01/11

April 2010 subject summary. This is January 2011's.


OL 421 Strategic Management and Policy
OL 342 Organizational Behavior
LIT 201 World Literature
PSY 216 Theories of Personality
COM 341 Technical Writing

I'm looking forward to OL 421 because it's a fourth year subject and it sounds scandalous tough! Unfortunately, the lecturer today harped on how a student had gone to the head of department complaining of his (the lecturer's) underqualification to teach the subject :/

All my friends have taken OB, but I'm looking forward to these Saturday classes with Manda and Bunny :)

The insight to World Literature today was interesting! We'll be checking out portions of the scripture, Dante's Inferno, Chinese and Mali literature and even Homer's Illiad and Odessey! I smell an Indian Epic too!

PSY is PSY. Lots of theories and its founders to read up on.

Technical (Report) Writing is so different from Feature Writing! This is actually my elective. I could've opted for Desktop Publishing and Design, but that one requires lots of software stuff. And Intro to Journalism's class is on Mondays! If I take that, I'll be having a SIX-day classes week. NO WAY man. Tech writing it is.

My lecturer said something funny today.
"We are HELP CAT; we do not MIAO, we ROAR,"
LOL





"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
-Prov 16:3

1 comment:

Jue. said...

ah! it seems that the day we were having lunch was yesterday. how fast time flew by..

the lecturer's quote on roaring instead of miao-ing is speechless funny!

all the very best in juggling your classes, aisha! :)