Saturday, October 23, 2010

developed film

Remember the plastic camera I told you about? Well, the film has been developed!

Out of the 36 pictures from the roll of film, only 14 was suitable to be developed. The rest were semi-formed and others were blank. Pretty sad lah, since there were some once-a-lifetime pictures taken. Like the Pillow Talkers @ Fullhouse, and my cousin's wedding :( Still, valuable lesson learnt: this is why photography went digital.

The feeling of getting your hands on freshly developed pictures can't be beat, though :) Here are the scans of some.




Some pictures came out really retro looking, like this:





But most gave a soft, blurry effect for anything in sight:






But the underwater shots, oh they were crisp and clear!









The total for 14 pictures is RM 22.50. It will dent your wallet if you're not careful...so I'll only use it for recreational purposes :D


So...what do you think? Love it? Hate it? Don't get it? People look better in DSLRs? Let me know what you think :D





PS: I own these pictures. Please let me know before using them :)

2 comments:

Iona Tan said...

Well from my perspective, it's not all about the camera, it's the photographer. :)

Timothy Chen said...

For a camera of that price, the photos actually look pretty good :)