Wednesday, September 15, 2010

james 1:5



Last week, I got me one of this in Sg. Wang! Not in this lime green shade, but in an acid yellow. It's a waterproof analogue camera. Shopping blogs call it the Aqua Pix Waterproof Camera, but the box I got it in has no brand nor manufacturer's address. Suspicious? You bet. But at RM 39 a pop, it's much more cheaper than online prices (RM 69 on a blog, RM 135 on lowyat forum).

What's funny though, is that the online sites try to sell it as a lomo cam. I don't think it's a lomo loh. What do the photographers say? Made in China plastic camera or a mass-produced lomo cam venture gone wrong?

PS: This camera need film one hor.

*


Note to self: PR NGO brochure, 3 fold draft. MKT assignment.

It's officially the one-week break now, which is halfway through, although there's still another class on Friday morning. Then it's balik kampung time.

*


God is an AWESOME God. He's put in me this love for learning new things from Him. When I was a baby Christian, every Sunday preaching I heard was new stuff that really spoke to me. Like, Matthew 6:19-21. I could apply everything the pastor preached into my daily life! He blesses me with wonderful times, man.

As I grew in my faith over the years, I thought that there were more things to be learnt that I probably could not learn in the church and had to go find out on my own.

I mean to say, when you've sat through 54 Sunday morning preachings, you've probably sat through it all, no? Well, WRONG! He has proven me wrong once again, letting me know that ALL wisdom and ALL knowledge comes only from Him. And man, with that amount of infinite wisdom and STUFF up there, you'd want to know MORE.

Like, why isn't the dinosaurs mentioned in the Bible?

Friends, we need only to ask Him for things we want to learn about.

Then crack open that Bible and dirty it up (with your notes!)!


If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.


*

2 comments:

Sam said...

which cd? the first one i put on? i know. its awesome. audrey burnt it for me. there's three in total but i've only listened to one so far. 3 albums in each cd.

caffe_latte said...

I saw something that looks exactly like that (waterproof camera) going for RM30 at S&J Jusco Bukit Tinggi =/