Friday, May 28, 2010

fullhouse

image by Zhu Whee


Thank You Dad in Heaven for a wonderful day today. You have taught me many things, and one of it is to ENJOY. Be it the little things in life, or enjoy the unhassled rhythms of grace-to enjoy every moment and make it precious, because You have created us to be delighted in by You, and created delights for us to thank You for.

I missed breakfast when I woke up today. Then had a lovely nasi lemak brunch with Janelle and Elvina. After that, Amanda, Iona and I went off in search of Samantha in Subang. We were dressed the same, too: black shirts, jeans and slippers! We picked up Emily for lunch, and spent the rest of the afternoon in the hall. Each of us napped at one time or another. So cute.

In the later part of the evening, you can go to Facebook to see what I was up to. :P

I have three tests to study for next week, and three assignments (or more-I forgot) are due the week after that. One thing I tend to do is worry and fret about if I am going to get it done well and on time. Today, I left it to God-if He arranged this day, I can be sure He will arrange my days to come, to give me time to finish what I need to do.

Good night, sunshine!

No comments: