Sunday, May 23, 2010

21, 23, 28 may birthdays

I know a girl
She puts the color inside of my world




Nisha turned 20 yesterday! Happy birthday girl. If you're reading this, come find me on Sunday for your card ;) Me and her go back to 2004. We started out as classmates who annoyed each other on ends, actually. Haha! Adolescence. Now I don't see her as much, but when she's around, man, she spices up the place like nobody's business.



Oh, you see that skin?
It's the same she's been standing in




Two hours later, in a different continent, Su Ling has just turned 20 as well! Dear Su Ling, you are blogging more often in Aussie than you do in Malaysia. Hehe. All of us are loving and missing you :) In the picture above, I think you were doing a mass comm assignment with PL's camera. And Joyce was your subject.


But she's just like a maze
Where all of the walls all continually change

I don't have a picture of Sam now. Sorry. But she likes ADORES babies. So here's a picture of my cousin's daughter, who is not my niece, but my cousin's daughter.


I am waiting for Sam to reply my SMS. Instead of a reply from her, an Indonesian number tells me I have won $10,000 (currency not stated) from Power Root. Oh-kay...By the way, friends of Sam, she turns the big 2-0 this coming public holiday. She would like presents that reflect her personality. Like a gigantic soft toy.


Boys, you can break
You'll find out how much they can take
Boys will be strong
And boys soldier on
But boys would be gone without the warmth from
A womans good, good heart



Joyce in Su Ling's assignment.


Hmm, this post feels sappy! It's alright, though. Sappiness is a forte! And John Mayer's Daughters is a very sappy song, too.

No comments: