Saturday, April 11, 2009

when they see me, all they see is coldplay :O

The first is a gift of Coldplay's Prospekt's March EP from E-F which comes with Viva La Vida which was also given by the same person for the same occasion last year.
Redundant, but very thoughtful. (Images are Googled cos the USB cable's not working)





The second gift was from WH, Janelle and Rachel, of Coldplay's Secret Gig in Paradiso Amsterdam, Netherlands DVD. I know what you're thinking: Coldplay again?

Wait till you hear about the next gift.


Roland Piano Festival Pop Category 2009 champion Cherylyn (sounds more chun like that right?) made this video as my birthday present:



(I LUV LUV LUV it. Especially the bridge, the WOOooooOOOOOaaaaAAh part.)


Thank you for the lovely presents, lovelies! although Chris Martin would've been the BEST gift

And yes my birthday was on the ninth. No I did not put up a wishlist. Yes that is probably why you forgot. Yes you are forgiven. No you may not wish me through the chatbox. Yes you should comment on this post instead.

"I will praise You, O Lord, with all my heart,"
-Psalm 9:1

2 comments:

Cherylyn said...

hahaha.. thanks for the big intro... feels so shameless now XO

YOU'RE VERY WELCOME!!! might plan to do another video on coldplay songs. XD

Timothy Chen said...

Wahlao... your friend is so talented! Respek!