Wednesday, March 4, 2009

now my feet won't touch the ground


It's been a busy week so far. Hence, the lack of updates.
What with the exams and assignments, and the occasional homework. =)
I'm loving it! College's work load is so much more easier to handle than secondary school's. Of course, it helps that the Lord is showing me how to enjoy this lifestyle too.

By ignoring all things that require me to worry.
By leaving out all trivial matters of the day.
Depending on the inner strength that is the Holy Spirit!

This Saturday I'm off with a few friends to KLCC to support Cherylyn in action! She's a finalist for the Roland Piano Competition (or stg like that) under the jazz category.
Gambateh! =D


-image googled
-title from Coldplay's Life in Technicolor II

1 comment:

Cherylyn said...

Pop Category!!! XD