Friday, February 27, 2009

no stars

Toh-day, during the 5-hour break in between classes, I drove to Bandar Utama with my mum.

And I used the fifth gear! In the right lane! It felt like riding a roller coaster.

Phew. Thank God my driving's not that bad.

Kids who are about to get your driving license, drive with a parent. They put sense into you. Common. Road. Sense. That we probably lack in the first 12 months of driving, I am not kidding.

The reason we went to BU was to collect my prizes from 8TV Quickie.
Who should I collect them from but from the hey-I-saw-you-in-GYCamp girl?
You know, the people you see on events only. And never bother to get to know them for some unknown reason. Hmm.

Petrina (under the links) was interning at 8TV and she helped me get the gifts:

That one *points* is Estee Lauder's turbo-powered-charged-mascara-eyelash-enhancer-mascara. Did I say mascara twice? Yes. This is the mascara that my mum wanted. Because it was EL and we were out of mascaras. HAHA

So Aidee tried it and it just bergetar-getar a little bit but didn't do much to the length of her eyelashes. Kind of dissapointing since EL makes some of the best mascaras.

The other one *points* is the 101-Ways-To-Say-I-Love-You CD something or the other. A lot of songs. Mostly from the 80s and 90s. Two Simply Red songs, but no Stars?!

Glory to God for these gifts!

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

Why you always win so many prizes from 8tv wan? Ku envy lor.