Friday, February 27, 2009

D'amor Cottage


Somewhere during Chinese New Year, we went to this random shophouse thing in the middle of nowhere.

Like seriously, in the middle of Banting, way past Bukit Tinggi, on the way to Nilai.
Yeah. Somewhere there lah.

It's such an adorable place! This shop sells lots of decoration and furniture, mostly flowery english-y stuff. Not as over-the top as you may think.
It has a blog too! D'amor Cottage
We spent quite a while there. The Malay owners are very nice people, and I think the owner's mother speaks Hokkien!
The stuff here is sold much cheaper than other places. Pictures below (of course I asked permission first)










And my favourite picture. I wanted to get this NY Central clock:




6 comments:

Timothy Chen said...

Woah, my jaw literally dropped lor. Is the shop in Banting? I visited their blog and it seems that they have great taste in music. Lol

aisha said...

How do you know Banting? Yeah it's somewhere there. Haha.

Seriously, Banting is like some secluded kampung area, how do you know it? xD
the owner has great taste. lol

Timothy Chen said...

Banting where got like kampung? Banting got Tesco wan you know. Haha. I'm attending a church called Grace Family Sanctuary in Banting every Sunday that's why I know where it is la. Banting is somewhere between Klang and Nilai ma. It's a 40-minute drive from my college to Banting. I think it's slightly nearer to Klang. You can come visit next time if u want ;)

aisha said...

Ooh! Yeah the shop is near Banting, not Meru. LOL. I got it mixed up! It's somewhere near Teluk Panglima Garang.

Grace Family Sanctuary sounds very familiar. Is it new?

Klang is futher up than Banting. Yeah, I've a friend in UIA (you should know that uni) who travels back at any weekend she can. Quite short distance!

Timothy Chen said...

No la, it isn't exactly new. But I'm not sure how old that church is. I've just started attending when I came to Inti recently. Hmm. You know Ps. Victor Gonzalez? He's our church's pastor. I've never heard of UIA le. Haha

aisha said...

Oh...then no lor. I don't know that pastor. hehe.

UIA is universiti islam antarabangsa. it's in nilai too :)