Sunday, March 29, 2009

mmmm...sundays

It's economical how Iona and I share best friends. Sam was with me at church, Khadi with Iona at Aeon. We all met up at Aeon and swapped quality time with the one we had.

The following is is a catalogue of sorts for cards I've made over the year, mostly for birthdays. :D

Pastor Henry always says that the day you were born is a very important day. It is the day you were brought forth into this world, a blessed day indeed, and shall we not rejoice in it?

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future,"



Enjoy!






























It is all very juvenile now that I look back on it. Just paint, color pencils, color paper medium on paper.
No attempts whatsoever on 3D. Ah well, it is the thought that counts. LOL


Signing off,



they closed =(

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

You're simply addictive?

*whistles*