Saturday, March 28, 2009

saturdaaay

Did you know that you can now MONETIZE your blog?
It's true, Blogger has finally seen how investful adverts on blogs are.

On another note, I realise that around my birthday (hehe) is a great time for singers to hold concerts in Malaysia.
2007-Kanye West
2008-Celine Dion
2009-Jamiroquai AND David Archuleta

Personally I'm not a big fan of cutie boy Archuleta, but I would not give up the opportunity to catch Jamiroquai at Sepang International Circuit.


he's bri'ish, yow




I'm sure most of you have never heard of Jamiroquai.

Me neither, till I heard his song while working at Dome. Yeah, Dome music is a lil bit mixed up.
He's a singer. Not sure what genre. But he sang Deeper Underground, the funky theme to Godzilla the movie back in the late 90s.
Virtual Insanity was one of the most-talked about music videos back in the times (you'll see why-the vid is at the end of this post). Personally I think that is the best MV I've seen yet, beating Coldplay's The Scientist by a mile. Or two. Or thirty.


He's performing on the day of the Sepang F1 race (April 5) at 7 pm.
Which is great!
You know, there's the bus shuttle service from KL Sentral to SIC on the race day itself, which is awesome, cos then there's no fuss in looking for parking at the venue.

All that sounds fantastic, no? And the best part is, the RM 100 ticket also covers the entrance fee for the race itself! Economical and a bargain.

ALLL great. Except for the fact that my exam finals start on the next day, April 6th. So there's no way I can go, since the concert will end super late, and sufficient rest is vital to a good start in exams.

And I've got papers to sit for on my birthday and the day after that. Oh wellies!
Here's Virtual Insanity. The walls are the ones that are moving, by the way.



*images were results of Google

No comments: