Saturday, January 3, 2009

if you get a really bad hair cut that makes you look like a child...sing sesame street! =D

Iona had her hair colored recently. Or highlighted. I don't know the difference. The color's grown on her now.

She took me to Tenze for a free hair treatment!

But I just cut my hair yesterday and gotten the fringe BUTCHERED...not the hair cutter's fault. But I don't look like that ^ now.

I look like this!
Like 5 years old!
Like Dora the Explorer!
Yay!



*sings* Sunny day, sweeping the clouds away! On my way to where the air is sweet~!
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street!


Random fact: I did not know the lyrics of Sesame Street until just now.



1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

Hahahaha... Why don't you upload a photo of youself with the new hair cut =p