Wednesday, September 24, 2008

psalm 147:3-he heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds

Oh wow! Haven't updated since Saturday!
NOW you can give me earrings as birthday presents. Finally got my ears re-pierced after class yesterday. Held on to mummy tightly when the process was over. PAIN OKAY?! Sigh. The painful things silly girls go through for the fun of it.

Yes, it was offensive when people use to give me earrings as birthday gifts. *hurt* I'm feeling a bit picky, so I only want silver hoop earrings. For now. Nevermind the fact that my birthday's in April.



Watched Mamma Mia with my mama last Sunday! For FREE! XD Review coming soon. It was filmed in GREECE! Yeah, of course I recognised the songs.



Thank God the role play went smoothly! I <3 my group members.

-Be happy! Be hyper! Be joyous! Eat sugar!-


No comments: