Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Color-Coordinated Post



Black
The color of the DSLR my little sister totes: a birthday present.
Don't hate me 'cos she won't share it.




Green
Ivan doing the Statue of Liberty matching the banner at college.




Black and White
My little sister's PATD concert ticket.
Yeah, the same sister.




Steel Blue
Sigur Ros' Heima DVD.
No, I did not buy it. I don't really listen to them in the first place.




Brown
Khadijah's affogato thing (it's coffee and whipped cream) at Black Canyon.
Served with alphabet biscuits, cinnamon stick and jasmine tea.




Orange
TGIF's Shrimp Martini at Janielle's birthday celebration.





Unity
"Where there is pure love,
there is no room for anger of any kind"
-Sir Harold Klemp, The Language of Soul

Happy belated birthday, Malaysia.



Color blind?

No comments: