Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it is going to be a butterfly"

Have you a friend who doesn't have the stunning drop-dead gorgeous looks, and has no photogenic gene in her, so every picture she's in turns out strange, like some Picasso drawing?

There was one such girl I knew from school-an aquaintance. The bubbliest, and friendliest, and she has a big heart. I'm not close to her though.

None of my friends know that I know her-but I wish they do, because then they would seriously see something that would be worth thinking about.


I'm not ashamed to confess this-I once tried to picture her in what boys would call a pretty girls' body.

You know the type-
long hair,
sharp chin,
fair skin,
high cheeckbones,
natural blush,
double eyelid,
long eyelashes,
plump lips,
and of course, STICK THIN-

and to be honest, I think she would be treated much more better than she were by the people around her. You know what, SCREW those people around her.
Screw the people who say beauty isn't skin deep.



Beauty is deceptive.

No comments: