Thursday, July 24, 2008

If I hit you over the head with a guitar, will you still talk to me?

Check out Azmi Sharom's latest article titled Now, boys, just settle down. Just about the best piece of stuff you'll read.

Who knew writers had the power to write about the local political scene so demurely and discreetly?

Yours truly might be going to Sunway tomorrow. Might. Times are tough and one has to watch one's spending, you know.

Some pictures to lighten up your day.
(Sorry, no pictures of hot people in skimpy attire jumping up and down in a darkened night club with Bacardi in the foreground and flashy lights everywhere)


Mocha layered cake with a scoop of chocolate ice-cream.

It's a winning shot 'cos you can see Janelle's mouth lingering in the background. Plus, the plate says "Every bite".



We were given an exclusive tour of Wee Han's house, and this is amazing:


Can you see it? Here...(makes me want to make one)


Oh, and I got a letter from BluInc and 20th Century Fox! Praise the Lord, yay!



Earlier this month...

Thank God for the opportunity. Been praying since the recruitment ad came out.

Ohkay, you guys are probably sick that I'm pushing all this to your faces. But believe me when I say the situation which I am placed in now is tough-mentally, physically, spiritually. It just seems bright and sunny because I'm making it seem bright and sunny you nimwit.

Yeah yeah so I shouldn't keep it bottled inside. With all due respect, when I bottle a grudge, I throw the bottle away. When I put away a bad feeling, I burn it as well. Nothing negative will rule in my heart because I don't allow it to. I just wish some people could understand that decision and respect it.

When the ground is parched and cracked, and not suitable for
any plant to grow on, all you want to see is some water. You can have that
water.

Also, sometimes it seems as if no one cares for the person I'm caring for now. I'm sorry I can't offer you any help. I'm not as mature as you'd want any of us to be, and you're still too young to handle this on your own. Sometimes I kick myself because I pray so much for you and still you're not going to church. Faith can grow, yes, but in what environment?




Jesus answered, "You don't know what God wants to give you, and you don't
know who is asking you for a drink. If you did, you would ask me for the water
that gives life."


"Sir," the woman said, "you don't even have a
bucket, and the well is deep. Where are you going to get this life-giving water?
Our ancestor Jacob dug this well for us, and his family and animals got water
from it. Are you greater than Jacob?"

Jesus answered, "Everyone who
drinks this water will get thirsty again. But no one who drinks the water I give
will ever be thirsty again. The water I give is like a flowing fountain that
gives eternal life."

John 4:10-14

No comments: