Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bullet news!


A picture I took got published in the RAGE pullout! All glory to God. (See, taking pictures of your food does pay off. Well, not for me, but for the winner. Still!)

This is the original picture. (Teluk Gong, Father's Day)




Oh, and Mr. Victor (MKT 113) gave out sweets today, and there was only one of this in the container. Cute right? The ice-cream tastes better though.



And can anyone decipher what House meant when he said:
"I know how to kill a man with my thumb!"
And Cuddy replies:
"Who doesn't?"

How? By SMS? Injecting lethal poison into the bloodstream with a syringe?


Katy Perry's I Kissed A Girl would receive much more air time and be loved more if it were sung by a boy in the sixties. Plus, it wouldn't be censored then like it is now.

Anyway, I'm sure the song doesn't make sense in some parts of the world where people of the same sex kiss one another as a sign of hello. I see this song as a plea for attention-what isn't new now?

You have girls assuring themselves that having their hearts
Damaged is good, because it shows their "vulnerability" and "innocence".


You have kids wanting to be famous and rich When They Grow Up.


Now, I don't have anything against these songs-they have catchy beats and addictive tunes, and the PCD's video for When I Grow Up is very artsy in a way. I just wished they'd sing about stuff that matter, like


"Your worth is not defined by your work, but by your spirit, your heart and your compassion to others."-What Color is Your Parachute? (book)



FINE so I'm being philosophical now. So what? People, it's time to get out from that cocoon you've been living in for so long.


And ask yourself:
"Do you see yourself as part of the problem,
or part of the solution?"

Thank you and good night.

Oh, and I'll try not to post too serious stuff next time. Maybe some camwhoring and clubbing pictures.

No comments: