Monday, July 7, 2008

waking up everyday for all the right reasons

You were my sun
You were my earth


This is why I prefer Fly FM. After playing Bye Bye they play Justin Timberlake.

Supposed to be doing the online quiz. But can't log in, so... ;P Esok mesti buat.

Oh, my mum just told me the strangest and funniest thing. One of my cousins missed call her while at church. When my mum called back, my cousin told her that he and my aunt (his mom) wanted to know if she has one of our relative's blog address. One word: Scandal!

Since my first post, I've welcomed both my parents to view this blog. I've never posted anything scandalous (because nothing scandalous ever happens to me), but I think it's safe to do so anytime now, because they don't visit here.

After dinner last Sunday, we all went to Aeon.
I wanted to buy something after seeing Khadijah's Dressing Room pictures she took at FOS.


There wasn't anything at FOS that looked good on me. What caught my eye were the stripey long sleeved Old Navy shirt and elbow-length Old Navy shirt with boat neck cut in various sunshiney colors. SRS didn't have new stock. Left both empty handed.

Speedy and Popular still do not stock Viva La Vida. I'm giving up on that.

So I suggested that we all go to Padini. We used the Harvey Norman escalator so that my sis and I could check out the DSLR prices. Yes, that is what we are eyeing:

a) Canon
b) DSLR
c) Camera


She tested the EOS 40D. Forgot how much that one costs. I told her to get one that is not DSLR since she's not even a professional photog (she wanted the studio camera!), but come to think of it, it might not be a bad thing to get one.



40D

Me: (to mum) OK, so how much are you going to sponsor (for the family camera)?
Mum: One thousand.
Sis: Five thousand more to go!


However, we left that shop empty handed. Still need to go camera hopping, since the Digital Rebel XT is not on sale there. YESSSHHH that is so much more better.

There were no nice clothes at Padini, but there was a pair of slippers at Vincci that I like. Too thin straps though, so it's totally inconvinient. Then we went to Brands Outlet and there they were! They looked so pretty.




I even considered getting my ear lobe holes pierced again just to wear them! (The old earlobe holes closed like 9 years ago) I hate pain though. But I still like the design! So I bought it at RM 5.50 (20% off, yay)


check out the design! like some fence or batik pattern.

So when I got home, I disassembled the hook and ta-DAH!



Uhm. That's all I guess. Oh yeah, and he doesn't read this, but Happy Birthday Caleb! May God's blessing and favour be upon you.


the nyummy fruity cake. and juicy grapes!


family potrait. guess who's the mum?

And congratulations Ivan on passing your driving test!

No comments: