Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Another summer day, has come and gone away-in Paris and Rome. But I wanna go home,"

8:26 am
28th December 2007
KTM
Destination: Subang Jaya
Listening to: Home-Michael Buble




Looking at this picture reminds me of the loneliness of being alone on the KTM, to a destination where I knew no one, and no one knew me. Listening to this song merely adds "chim"-ness (ask your Hokkien-speaking friends what it means) to the wound.


But the loneliness was to teach me that there is a big world out there-one we cannot know unless we venture ourselves.

Anyway, I am nothing but thankful now that there's tonnes of humans to meet everyday at school.



Just the other day I had lunch with twenty or so people. There was another table of six behind us-



And just today we saw a bunch of A-Level freshies marching to the hall! Yay. But the ones I'm looking forward to is the big batch of ADP short semester freshies. Muahahaha.



For extra marketing classes, we're supposed to wear office clothes. So it was surprising to see so many people wearing white today!

(thanks Wei Wei for not moving your hand)


Mirror image!


Now I don't feel so lonely anymore =D


"God sets the lonely in families..."-Psalm 68:6





No comments: