Monday, June 30, 2008

The sun shines marvellously upon us that morning. Everything was perfect.

Both of us sigh outwardly as we watch her fumble around the garden.

"Oh, there she goes again," he says to me. "Wandering too close to the edge of the pond. Do you think she realizes she is THAT close?"

I nod my head. "Obviously she knows. She can sense the water-but I'm more worried about her feet. Have you noticed she isn't wearing any shoes today?" I reply, crossing my arms.

He takes a while to look for her feet buried underneath the grassy area. "Great. The thorns might take a while to sting her, though. And I'm sure this garden has a snake somewhere in here." He inches closer to the girl, now edging away from the pond.

I could feel the blood at the back of my neck running cold. "Are you sure there's a snake here? What should we do?"

He glances up to the sky, looks at the blindfolded girl, watch her trip over a few pebbles and finally says to me, "We should just leave her alone." He must have sensed the change of expression to shock on my face because he quickly added, "She put the blindfold on herself! Don't you think she should take responsibilities for her own actions?"

And there I stood, under the sun, thinking about her. Did she not bring it on to herself? Yes. Will she learn from her mistakes? Probably. Does this hurt? Yes. Her mother I am not, her father he is not.


(picture by Dee)

My friends are planning to ask Big Apple for some donuts to sell at college this fourth of July. And they were hit with this SHOCKING news!

Yes, even more SHOCKING-ER than the petrol price increase!

Big Apple Donuts will be increasing their prices by RM 4 for all sizes of boxes of donuts this Thursday.

Which is a total -_-" since they were planning to purchase the donuts on Friday. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Did you know that Santana's collab of Why Don't You and I is sung by Alex Band of The Calling, and not Chad Kroeger? Gosh. I thought Wiki said it was Chad.

And check out Boyce Avenue's No Air. It sounds so much more better than the original screamo-ish Jordin and Chris collaboration.

No comments: