Saturday, June 28, 2008

Don't expose your underwear intentionally with low jeans. we'll make fun of you.

Check it out! Jian Quin the hardworking queen FINALLY celebrated her birthday yesterday night at cell.




The fruit cake was delectable! Light and tasty, crumbly and soft. Nyum.


We love you Queenie!

We also played "Bunny-Carrot" game. Whoever made a mistake had to eat Su Ling's mom's chocolate chapatis. Which were...well, I'll leave you to decide when you try them out yourself. When Su Ling made a mistake, Zlwin shouted:

"HAHA! Eat your mother's chapati!!" rather humorously.

Also, us at college have been practicing hard for next Friday's event.

(The one in pink at the front is my cousin's cousin, Rachel. I know, how weird is that? We're in the same batch, with another cousin of mine and another one of hers, who is also one of ours. Geddit?)

I met Marcus at Aeon today, after watching Made of Honor. Alone! =D I watched it alone at the supposedly "haunted" hall 4 with no one to my right or left.

This was what we saw when we walked around: (The guy on the right's jeans)



You can just hear Flo Rida's Low in the background:

"Shawty got low low low low low low low low,"

Or maybe Lil' Mama's Shawty Get Loose.
Only now, it's My Jeans Are Loose.

We (well, Marcus) stalked the guy after he went into the toilet. We waited outside, waiting for his low low low jeans and exposed underwear to appear.

To the guy whose underwear shows:
Hey man, if you're reading this, don't get mad. You're supposed to be proud that you attracted unwanted attention to your butt! That was what you wanted, right? I mean, why else would you go around without a belt around your waist? An undercover flasher, maybe?

Anyway, hope to see you (and your exposed underwear) around. We'll be keeping an eye on you.



AND AND AND I know you don't care, but I finally got my birthday presents from Samantha. Going to have some fun time with them!






Thank you so much sweetie!

No comments: