Friday, June 27, 2008

Out of sight, out of mind

1. Immaturity

2. Indecisiveness

3. Compatibility
Sometimes I feel as if some people at my college don't want to speak to me just because I don't speak the language that they speak. It's like they want to build this barrier around us when I'm trying my best to ignore the existence of that barrier. We're all equals.

4. Relativity

5. Calm

The secret to being calm is to relax. To be able to think perfectly above all the chaos and confusion.

Still haven't seen Made of Honor.

6. Silliness

7. Immaturity
Oh yes, Ayesha is immature sometimes, and she acts like a kid, and she's such an annoying pain in the neck when she laughs like no one's around her, but aren't you the same sometimes too? Besides, we all need something not serious to lighten our days.

8. Hatred

9. Short-sightedness

Sigh. Different people have different ways of looking at things, right? So why is it that we who are so alike think so differently for such a thing?
I still remember. It wasn't too long ago.

10. Pessimistic
Now you're just being an annoying pessimistic life coach!

11. Being off topic

12. Materialistic

13. Intelligent

14. Humorous

15. Nutcase


We all have too much on our plates now. No one wants to be involved with anything else that requires our commitment, let's face it. Even I try my best not to scream when someone tells me my next assignment is to scream my lungs out.

It's an assignment.

I don't want to be told what to do for fun. I want to be told what to do so that it will be beneficial.

I'm not implying that I don't like the way you are, because that's just you. It's the waves that strike ever so subtly at first that I dislike. The lack of warning sign.

But I guess the signs were already there. We were too preoccupied to notice it.
I'm sorry.





Times like these make you wish for a bucketful of water balloons and a stationary human target.

So, how do you get out of this?

Tell youself you will. Because you ALWAYS do.

Somebody loves you.

No comments: