Sunday, June 22, 2008

caramel

So, there I was, in the middle of the shopping center with a full wallet. I was only looking for:

1. Viva La Vida


2. Across the Universe


*slight expletive* AARRGGHH!!! Nothing.

Speedy's sales assistants are very much Chinese-educated, so I can't ask them anything. Like, how are you supposed to ask them if they've got "Across the Universe" VCD in Chinese? Huh? CAN YOU TRY THAT? Or "Viva La Vida"?

Popular has nothing that I was looking for-but has this Best Of compilation of Nat King Cole's songs. Deliberated if I'd like it, then remembered the superb sneak peek of Coldplay's Lost! from VLV. Lost! with a "!".

From the clipping on amazon.com, it's not mainstream but has high commercial value. Totally appropriate for a non-advocacy Nokia commercial.

VLV has two or three hidden tracks.

Number 2 is for my dad. The movie is SO underpublicised, and I've only read Su Ling's review of it ("IT ROCKS!"). Beatles fans should know what I'm
talking about. If you one and you don't know, shame on you! Hahahaha.












Jon, I finally know why you asked if I'm afraid of vaginas. Apa lah lu!

No comments: