Friday, May 16, 2008

scars

Ok...preparing to go for class in the morning...





Reaching to switch off the light quite hurriedly, my left palm scraped the blunt but still sharp edge of the ladder. Small gash, blood appearing slowly.

*tissue* *plaster* *go back to ladder*

Hey, whaddayaknow? The slice of palm skin is still hanging on the ladder!

"Hey, little buddy! Well, didn't you go through an adventure? Well, thanks for being on my palm for the last decade or so. We'll miss you! Take care man!"

*flings thin piece of skin off the ladder*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, my lip skin has been shedding like crazy lately! Nevermind the amount of water I put over my lips every minute, and the lip balm-nothing's stopping the skin from cracking and peeling off.

The lips are also bleeding. Susah betul lah, tak boleh makan asam laksa without wincing.

Maybe I should stop peeling the skin. Oh well!

It's time for the skin to shed and allow another layer to form.

1 comment:

bloody awful poetry said...

Okaaay. That's good to know.
I think.
But I like peeling my skin too...to be honest. Like, when I had dengue, that was bad though. Really bad. Cause my lip skin cracked like crazy and it hurt even when I talked.So I appreciate my lip skin more these days.