Thursday, May 15, 2008

legacy

Have you heard that awesomely annoying song that goes "I wanna make love in this club" ?
First of all, WHAT KIND OF SONG IS THAT. Even the nonsensical Umbrella makes more sense than that. Seriously.

It's so ridiculous and utterly obscene! Who in their right mind would make love in a club? Are they sick? Unless it's a clubhouse lah, but even that is so wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------

LEGACY

The 10th anniversary rally held by ISCF will be happening at Kompleks Sukan Pandamaran, and yes, it will be an OPEN-AIR RALLY. Can you say Xlive? Haha.

In the previous years, there was only one band performing, but this year there will be FOUR. Yes, count that, EMPAT. One will be made up of students in any school of 2008 and the other three will be of ex-students who performed at previous rallies.
So there will be granpas and granmas. Just kidding, they'll be college students and young adults.


Sounds like a music festival yet?


No?


Well, good, it's not supposed to be.

By the way: No tickets required. See, there's absolutely no charge for entrance. And if you DO want to spend money there, may I suggest the rally tee?

Given that it's their 10th anniversary, I can bet the tees will be really limited edition. I'll buy mine on lelong.com, thanks.


Where? Kompleks Sukan Pandamaran
When? 12th July 2008. 6pm onwards.

WOOT!

PS: Nisha, you going?

2 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

No kidding? I'll have to see aboout this..it's still a long way away though.

Laaa...practically everything on radio today doesn't make sense, man. I mean, Umbrella was bad enough..Then you get a whole tonne of other rubbish plaguing our airwaves. I can't actually remember the last time I listened to Hitz.Fm. Mix.fm is better I think. The rubbish quota is much lower. They never even play COLDPLAY anymore!! That's like a freaking travesty, I tell you.

aisha said...

Haha, rubbish quota!
I only listen to Hitz for JJ and Rudy's parody on songs. Marry was quite funny.

I guess you know you've grown old when you don't hear the bands you like on airwaves anymore. In the near future, we'll be hearing Coldplay on a station called Antique or something like that.

Fret not, once Viva La Vida is released, Mix will be playing Violet Hills like there's no tomorrow. Speaking of which, it's been played three times on Fly FM.