Sunday, April 27, 2008

timbaland

zoo v says:
u heard that ayo technology song rite?
iSha says:
yup
zoo v says:
the music sounds like the sound that u hear when ur computer game jammed
iSha says:
HAHAHAHA really?
zoo v says:
u listen again on you tube
zoo v says:
haha
zoo v says:
i dunno la... last time my super mario game jammed it sounded like that
iSha says:
HAHAHAHA
zoo v says:
timbaland is so bloody creative... i wished i was as creative as him
zoo v says:
purposely jam the mario game, record the music, collaborate with 50 sen, and there u go, a hit song

(on The Way I Are)

zoo v says:
and then think of a song title which is grammatically wrong
zoo v says:
and Aih, i have to tell my students all the time... it's 'I am' , not 'I are'
zoo v says:
thanx to timbaland
Sha says:
HAHAHAHA tell them timbaland didnt have a masters in english
zoo v says:
HAHAHAHAHA

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

LOL.

Timbaland : "Who the hell is zoo v and why is this shawty makin' fun of me, man? I ma gonna crank that boy! He ain't got NO CLUE who he's talkin' to. hey fifty, take care of this punk 4 me!"