Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dig

On K's blog were a few words on parting: about how hard it was to say goodbye, to say goodbye is like to have your heart broken into pieces again...and so soon.


And I thought it was hard to say goodbye, it must be harder for her to say. Like, two weeks of him and three months of none, and maybe, well, maybe none at all, but highly unlikely.

Oh no, there goes our free ticket to surprising K at work on random days.


But goodness, I will miss the girls (YX and Cher)so much, though I don't spend much time with them, I read their blogs too often to not miss them.


You guys aren't even gone for a whole day yet and we're already missing you. WAAAAHHH!!! *Bursts into tears* And I thought Iona going to NS was difficult! Now it's like the whole gang is gone to NS. At. The. Same. Time. Spell loneliness, will you?

But God bless all of you, all the same-may He protect you and guide you, bless your time at NS that you all will have fun. And come back loving your figures. Not hating them.

It's 2am. If my plan to go to school tomorrow should work out I should go to sleep now. Should.

No comments: