Thursday, March 27, 2008

cherrylicious

http://www.zhuwhee.blogs.friendster.com/

Read the above to find out how Colbie was like. And tickets weren't neccesary! Gasp.

Long essay ahead.
----
The floors were panelled beautifully, as if crafted piece by piece at a steady pace. All the pieces are making up the floor which I am standing on-which mom says costed 40K and costs 70K or so now.

It feels cool and solid beneath my feet-and the opulent lighting is soft and calming. The walls are bare, but not so the floor. Boxes and bags fill a corner. Papers, letters, newletters and random documents occupy a dusty, yellow armchair, suggesting presence of humans before this.

My hands sift through all the junk, but they are not in the trunk (HAHA) and I find odds and ends-a pretty package with nothing inside, a pouchful of seemingly unused Crabtree and Evelyn products, letters from a bank, a folder from Gribbles Pathology, where I hope to work someday.

Upstairs, the master bedroom is narrow but not wide. The wooden floors are the same as downstairs. At my left are many cupboards, to my right plain baby blue walls. The table at the far end seems to sigh under the heavy weight it was carrying-books, books and more books. I see a telephone in a box, a half-read Legally Blonde and a few CDs strewn on the two tables.

There was a toilet in the room, right next to the wall of cupboards. It had a bathtub! Spell fun: B-A-T-H-T-U-B. Anyway, the wood-bordered mirror on the toilet wall had many little bottles lined up on it. Almost like soldiers, except in different uniforms. Minute memorabilias from hotels all over the world-Shangri-La, Pacific, Club Med.

As I exited the bathroom I found out that the cupboards and the toilet door were in a perfect position to be made a walk-in closet! How functional.

Can you buy me that house for my birthday?

-----
Birthday wish list (for you who want to read)

1. Choir performance. Personalized, please.

2. Make-up stuff (cos I don't have any real ones)
-Diorshow Mascara no.99

-Beautilicious lip gloss

4. A surprise (would be nice)

5. A video recording of those who went to NS wishing me a happy birthday. HAHA too late for that, eh?

6. Cards. Shannon, Marcus and U-Mae, nudgeX2.

7. Shopping vouchers. Forever 21, MPH, whatever.

8. A scholarship.

9. LOVEEE!!!! (I sound like Joyce)

10. Items I don't really need
-Cute cupcakes
-Colbie Caillat's Coco
-An internship with Bernard Chandran
-A caricature
-Not being a group leader/asst. leader in the next GY Camp
-A date, or an outing with my friends if there's no surprise.

11. Prayers. PLEASE. Prayers. For anything in my life-faith, future, family, friends, career, husband, children.
-See, somehow prayers sound more selfish because I can pray for myself, but I want you guys who can to pray for me.

----

The place where I'm working at is looking for waiteresses and baristas. So if you can tell the difference between a vienna and a mocha, contact me and I'll put you in touch with my supervisors. Or just drop by anyday between 12pm-8pm.

1 comment:

caffe_latte said...

baristas.......
too bad, I'm in Form 5.
=[