Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Love is patient, love is kind. Love means slowly losing your mind,"

I just watched 27 Dresses! Muahahaha.
Thanks to my mom.

At the beginning, Jane (Katherine Heigl) was holding this white paper bag with the words "A..." on it. I couldn't sit still until I read the words: "AMSALE". WOOT she wore Amsale again! Like in Grey's Anatomy. Not sure if this one is Amsale, though.


Overall, the movie is typically chick-flick. It's a really entertaining one, since you don't have to read through a novel to find out the ending.

It wouldn't have held my attention, if not for the superbly gorgeous Katherine Heigl in absolutely stunning clothes. The witty lines, though some fall flat, are memorable at best. 6.9/10

Kevin: [in Jane's apartment, with her showing off her dresses as she pulls out a loud-looking Gone With The Wind dress] What is that?
Jane: [holding the dress up to herself] Theme wedding!
Kevin: What was the theme? Humiliation?

Gosh I can't seem to make this picture bigger!





No comments: