Thursday, December 13, 2007

take up your cross

It was raining all the way before Hydrowar began. The mountains in the distance were shrouded with a layer of gauze-like clouds and the rain did not look like it was going to stop. Oh, the dissapointment could be felt in the air.
Bernice called for everyone's attention for a short prayer.

We all hung around some more before the rain turned into a drizzle and was no more! Hydrowar is on.

"When prostitutes rob, they rock and roll. That's where the term rock and roll came from. Rock and roll is associated with prostitution."-Pastor Henry

Photo album
(If planning to use, link me back)
This is the tag from Elmo's World. Elmo stands for Every Lord-loving Man's Opportunity. Yes, at the camp, Elmo was a Christian. So was Spongebob. And aliens. And Cinderella's children.


This one is from Christmas Skyland. They had to wear that all the time and it was quite popular too, at least 3 groups were using it for their skit.


This is part of their banner. X'mas sock for each member, how cute is that?


This is No Name Country's name tag.


Guess who won first place for the tag competition? (Jian Quin and Andy's) Hand colored and each strap braided lovingly. Haha.


Dunkin Donuts? Big Apple Donut n Coffee? Krispy Kreme?


No, it's Kampung Bikini (Obscene) Donut! They used a pillow as the donut filling. haha.


And this is Joannes' and my group...we won 2nd place btw. Tied with Elmo's World. It's not the full name tag...the chain is not on...


A new currency, Grace Dollar was introduced to replace GY Euro due to the war (Hydrowar). The value of GY Euro went down after that, so lots of people were looking for Dollars. The 500 Dollar note is hard to come by (hence the "Now You're talking!" by Pastor Henry on the note) so when I got it I was very ectastic.


The next day, it was announced that due to the war, the GY Euro has been an antique, so 25% is added to its original value when you bank it in. Talk about drama, eh?


Last day of camp
Who's who? (Suba junior and Suba senior)


This is part of the 300+ campers. Janielle is taking a picture.


Just to show you how brightly colored the flowers are at Tanah Rata...




And this guy (http://littlebabymandarins.blogspot.com) described praise and worship aptly. Here's an excerpt:

The bands totaly rocked the crowd with all their songs. I could tell that people would go crazy for Majesty by Planet Shakers. Understandable. It was such a cool tune! Oh, and the I Am A Friend Of God song was really fun and it got the whole crowd jumping and going crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!! After taking a more serious tone, the crowd really got into worshipping Him with all their heart and soul. When Pastor Henry moved around to cast the annointing of His name, I fell on the ground for the very first time in my life. It was so emotional and amazing. I began shedding tears non-stop. The effects of encountering the Lord on such a spiritual level. I even went on my knees during worship because I just wanted to get closer to him and I got lost in His presence. =) I love You, God. Muaaxx! Haha, I know You love me too. XD

I never wanted the P & W to end. Oh well. Like Ps. John said in camp, "All good things must come to an end." But not so fast la, right? =S.. haha

No comments: