Friday, October 5, 2007

tagged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i loath being tagged. well, no i don't. lawl.

COMPLETE THESE SENTENCES.THE 30 SENTENCE !
Tag 3 people to do the meme when completed
.Oh. And NO tags backs.

1. My ex is: non-existant. HAH!
2. I am listening to: Birds and the Wind
3. Maybe I should: do some house chores.
4. I love: to eat.
5. My best friends: are but a few.

6. I don’t understand: why teenagers need boyfriends/girlfriends at their age.
7. I lose: my sight of the journey every now and then.
8. People say: Grey's Anatomy is outrunning CSI, but I don't believe it.
10. Love is: overrated.
11. Somewhere, someone: is losing their life.

12. I will always: love you.
13. Forever: and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and
15. My cell phone is: asleep.
16. When I wake in the morning: I want to sleep again.
17. I get annoyed at: people who waste electricity.
18. Parties are: fun and boring at the same time.
19. My dog is: cute.
20. Kisses are the worst when: they're not kisses.
22. Tonight I will: watch Project Runway Malaysia.
23. Tomorrow I will: go for study group to study Sejarah.
24. I really want: more time.
25. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I: thought what I wore was too revealing.
26. I will drive my car: when I can drive it.
27. A word that rhymes with “PARK” : Linkin Park.
28. Bright or Dark Room?: Bright please.
29. If I’m alone in a room with two beds, I: will jump from one to another.
30. The last thing I said to someone was: I forgot.

I tag
-Cynthia
-U-Mae
-Bawanie

This is Tiramisu.

No comments: