Thursday, October 4, 2007

the racoon ate my sandwich

Click this picture:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I saw the newspaper today and I go "Fuyoh! Now our school got publicity even more than the schools with the teen writers!" LAWL.
Khadi was all "She shouldn't have done that," and I agree.
But hey, it's her life, and she gets to do anything she wants with it. Leave her alone, she's a nooblah-even I myself in Form Four wanted to yell at the cheaters.
Oh, so you say that straight-A students don't cheat in exams? HALLO, open your eyeslah. Come sit at my place during exams and see the "sign language" the smarties in my class use every exam season. It's quite fun to see, really, sometimes hilarious as the codes may be wrongly deciphered. Like, "The answer to question 3 is B" may be read as "The teacher is sleeping, let's walk across the class and exchange our answer sheets"
LAWL again.

Although I think the cheats in her class are amatuers-they just passed papers. I'd like to invite the cheats to go to the boy's toilet during the Form Five Sejarah paper and check out the line of students who are waiting to refer to the SJ textbook.

Seriously! Do you know what I read in the girls' toilet once?
"XXX, quickly SMS me the answer to question 13 'cos I don't know how to do! (maths paper) 017-XXX XXXX" was next to "So-and-so is a b!tch! She sleep with guys 1000X older AND younger than her!"
Regarding the second comment-I wonder what the writer was really thinking-I mean, her parents could have a big age gap as well, right? So was she jealous? Maybe. Maybe it's 'cos she was brought up with the (extremely close-minded not to mention restrictive and ridiculous) mindset that you're only supposed to sleep with someone of your own age. LAWL.


My advice, like Khadi's one, is to leave them to cheat on their own. Like Earl (from My Name Is Earl) says, Karma will get you in your ass.
What goes around comes around. LAWL. Think about it: They can't cheat in SPM, can they? That's their dead end. In the meantime, don't waste your energy on them but use it to prepare for SPM.

Oh yeah, anyone say Grey's Anatomy on Wed night? I thought "......" at the end of the episode, which was the last of the season (Praise the Lord) but am shocked that the wroters can even think of putting that in!
I mean, what kind of partner is Burke for leaving Yang without even reciting the poetic vows to her? It's totally ridiculous, but that's fiction for you. I must say everything was totally emotional in that ep.
Did you know that Seattle Grace Hospital is SGH? And there's an SGH in this region, too-Singapore General Hospital. LAWL at myself.

Want to see Paris Hilton partying at 75?

2 comments:

caffe_latte said...

The straight-A thing is actually in reference to myself.
And your advice is what Mr. Cheng and Noorsiah and my mum gave. Let karma get them.
I'll see.

Jonathan said...

Karma. Doesn't work at all.