Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Introducing...camp D.I.E.



Grace Youth Camp 2007 (GY Camp)

This is the camp we've all been waiting for! The camp of the year, regardless of how yours has been!

Date : 8th December 2007(Sat)- 11th December 2007(Tues)
Venue : Barre I.J Centre, Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands
Camp Fees: Non refundable but Transferable Deposit of RM 50
RM 175.00 by November 2nd 2007
RM 190.00 by November 23rd 2007
RM 210.00 AFTER December 2007

Shannon says: "If you have different mindset, I am here to assure you that my first camp was in 2004 and in the beginning, I didn't felt like going either. I thought it was going to be boring and stuff. However, the moment I spend the first day at camp, I immediately fell in love with it. "
and

It's a camp that is not to be missed.This year's camp theme is D.I.E (Do it everyday!) Seriously, how many of you are actually given an opportunity to attend camps with funky acronyms. Other than BRATS, which you have to be screened before joining the camp. Screening=stress.

I'm planning to chill out at the camp. There's going to be tonnes of fun games like last year and so many people to meet!
And the best part?
NO HYDROWAR! Less comploting against other teams, less stress, hahaha.
Seriously though, this camp changed my life. I am not exaggerating it, nor am I weaving a tale. Go ask people who've been to the camp.

For more info email me, or drop a line.

Let's go D.I.E.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

NO HYDROWAR?!

*not going to camp*