Sunday, September 23, 2007

may her family have strength

Do you know what should be done with Nurin's killer?

The killer should be placed in the compound at the night market where she went missing and let him be handled by the night market vendors, her neighbours and her family.

As much pain and torture, spit and trash be disposed upon the murderer, who is worse than an animal, for an animal would not even do such a thing to another being.

That killer should not be put into jail. Tell me, what justice is done if that killer is hung just like that?

I say give that killer a taste of its own medicine-torture him and let him bleed to death.

Humanitarians unite!

3 comments:

Timothy Chen said...

lol... what good will it be if we torture the killer and let him bleed to death? Wouldn't that make us as animals as well?? Haha.. At times like these, there is nothing we can do but pray. =)

gwen. said...

that would be a good idea but let some sick people (I'm saying sick people cause I would not and I'm sure a lot of people I know), like a psycho or some pervert sex maniac scum moron shove a Shieldtox up his ass and spray aerosol inside his ass man.

caffe_latte said...

This is at a level when I don't even know what we SHOULD do to the killer once he's found.
But like I just posted, a sane, healthy man (person) would not turn into a torturer, it's the tortured that turns into a torturer.
I condemn him for what he did though. No one should take away a bright future of a little girl away just like that.