Saturday, September 22, 2007

must watch

i can't post this video here cos the embed code is disabled, but this is a MUST WATCH if you like music.

This is Timbaland - The Way I Are ft. Keri Hilson on piano. It's a rhapsody.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TgLiEzL-vg

If you're not familiar with Timbaland, here's Hey There Delilah Sonata by the same pianist.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLplz_s2-uM

All the videos by this lady made my jaw drop. Cherylyn, if you're reading this, I'm going to pay you to get the piano scores by listening to the video over and over again 'cos the sheets aren't available.

I just heard Kanye West and Chris Martin (Colpdlay) punya collaboration for Homecoming-very catchy! In case you're wondering like me, no, Kanye never made a collab with Chris before.
The collaboration you might have in mind was Heard 'Em Say with Adam Levine (Maroon 5) in 2004-another catchy song. Strange cos Chris and Adam sound almost the same.
Jay-Z also collaborated with Chris for Beach Chair-a weird interpretation of rap but very interesting nevertheless.

I think Beach Chair and Homecoming will never be hits on the radio, granted the songs are great.

my two cents

No comments: