Wednesday, July 20, 2011

for public buses

I took the bus back today.

I never take public buses for the various reasons that it is not safe, not as hygienic as KTM, filled with men and it is not safe.

My usual commute time of two hours (by KTM) was cut short to a jaw-dropping 30 minutes. I was so happy. You don't know the jubilation I felt as the bus drove past the Bukit Raja toll. I praised God silently. The ride was shocking. The time spent plowing through the roads of KL, I would've been in the KTM going through the 15+ stations, stopping at each to let passengers off.

I've never been a fan of public buses, but after today, they're just what I need.
*cue silly jingle and cheesy smile*

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

public buses are not as hygienic as ktm? are you sure? but all of you smell is body and armpit odour in ktm's trains