Wednesday, November 17, 2010

little bows

So...I've passed a few of these small, pink-ish bows to some of my girlfriends. (Not the big one. Nobody would wear that in public!)





I love Su Mei's reaction when she examined one in her hand ("Waaah, really ah? You make one? Don't bluff lah Aisha!"). And I love it more to see the girls wearing them! :D

The bows are a handicraft, inspired by a bland college class one day. I went home and started on a prototype, which went to Su Ling just before she left for Aussie.

The other day at the bazaar, Yin Xian saw this awesome fabrics booth (Fabrics Fanatic). We all clamored over, even Amanda, who doesn't do stitching! Haha.

There was a matryoshka printed one that I absolutely love, so I had to get that. Just a small piece, can't make much with it. And I bought a bundle of polka dots too. So cute!

Since today is my "off" day of the week (superbly busy when weekends roll around), I took the liberty to try it out. Check it!






1 comment:

petite said...

Your stiches are more mature compared to last batch! congrats. The polka dots one are more "shapey" and cuter!