Thursday, February 4, 2010

this polka dot will go places

Photobucket

I made a bow! :D

The idea came to me while in environmental science class today.

*


One of my close friends will be leaving to the land we call Down Under soon. It has been a dream of hers ever since I was introduced to her a few years ago. Lots of us are already feeling sad because she will be leaving for quite a period of time, and she's been *such* a pillar of strength among us. Also it helps that she has a very active funny bone. Haha!

Everytime I think about her not being here for so long, I feel overwhelmed and sad. At the same time though, I am immensely happy for her and my heart really feels her joy; because one of her many dreams in life will finally be realised! How amazing is that! :D Hah. God truly will make a way, where there seems to be no way.

She might not read this, but this is for her. Su Ling! So Long! We love you so much. We're going to miss you. You're going to have the time of your life there.

*


I better go start writing that farewell letter now xD

1 comment:

suling said...

Thank you Aishaaaaaa!! =) I'm gonna miss you laa! Don't worry, I'll always be at cell in spirit ;p And I'd like to think the bow is for me so i can wear it on my head imaginarily. lol.

Will definitely be back! Or you'll come over! Either way, this is not goodbye, just see you again =)

God bless! Be well, my friend!

Love and hugs!! =)