Tuesday, September 7, 2010

polaroid!


My last blog post included a Polaroid picture from Flickr, and today's post is also about Polaroid!

Late last year, I had a guess that lomocams would soon be out of sight, pushed from the scene by Polaroids. Guess what? That proved to be correct! After Gaga was made creative director of Polaroid (it's a brand and product name), everything P burst into the scene.

Less random and more reliable than lomos in terms of the images produced, Polaroids are well known due to its instantaneousity (not a real word). Snap, get a picture!

I only have one Polaroid image so far. It's of my sister and I when we were younger, sitting on a huge elephant at the Royal London Circus. :P cheesy but very funny.

polaroid camera and film giveaway

image from mycakies.blogspot.com


For you photography fans out there, there's a Polaroid Giveaway by one of my favorite bloggers at mycakies! Check it out!

No comments: