Wednesday, August 18, 2010

truffles




"The Lord did not set His heart on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other nations, for you were the smallest of all nations! Rather, it was simply that the Lord loves you."


Doesn't reading the scripture from Deuteronomy 7 make you go, "Awwwh :3"?


Today was my third attempt at fine dining by hotel management/culinary arts students, and I FINALLY got to sit through all three courses, with meals I wanted! Haha! Much thanks to JQ for inviting me, Yin Xian a.k.a. Miss Petite and Timothy a.k.a. Zhu Whee to Truffles. (My first fine dining experience at Cilantro was marred by the fact that the kitchen ran out of food before my appetiser was finished, and the second was cut abruptly through the salad due to fogging in the kitchen)

We had florentine quiche, rack of lamb + mashed potatoes + boiled vegs and dessert of the day-a sweet and sour tart. Yum!

Before dinner, I joined the CF at Taylor's. PTL for that!

Um, I'll be looking around Etsy for a while and going to bed! Good night! That's a lot of exclamation marks!

No comments: