Thursday, August 19, 2010

one minute

Seenamon has been reviewed by Artsy Fartsy! I like this Malaysian craft shopping directory.







I don't care if you're J-Lo or Leno or Bono one thing you gotta know

Someday you're gonna die, bro then where you gonna go?

Hey, I'm not talkin' some punk junk that's irrelevant like your grandma's church from way back when

It's not some preacher feature on tv, you need to be likin' or listening to,

The real superstar is Jesus Christ. He's the way, he's the truth, he's the life.

One day he's gonna split the sky He's the brightest light and the highest high.

So what I came to say and what I'm telling ya, is don't buy that stupid stuff they be sellin' ya.

It's all designed to fill your head and waste your space until you're dead.

Here's the bottom line in my rhyme, Give your life to God, while there's still time.

No comments: