Wednesday, August 4, 2010

sour cream and chives

Today was the last paper (Retailing). After I left early, I went to check my email, sent out an email and went downstairs to buy lunch (a packet of pasta + sauce in powder form. I think you call it instant pasta?) 'cos there was milk in the fridge at home, and being typical Asians, nobody in my family drinks milk as it is (unless it's Dutch Lady chocolate/strawberry milk) so I have to use up the milk before it spoils. I've been using milk in the crepes, but 1 liter of milk is a lot to use up. Anyway! I rang Sam and asked her if she'd like to watch Inception at 3.45pm at MBO (because it's RM5 day and my exams are over) but she was preoccupied.


After leaving college, I went to stock up for Seenamon for this weekend's bazaar.





My favorite part of the semester: sorting out my notes! This enjoyable activity lets me separate official handwritten notes from other notes. And so I did. Looking through how much I learnt this semester (not much), but not able to bind them together because I can't find the stapler. Chi kek.


I wish you a very terrific thursday tomorrow.


"Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires."

Ps 37: 3,4

1 comment:

Sam said...

preoccupied... =-= I would have suggested something else even if I wasnt "preoccupied" loh!