Thursday, August 5, 2010

american spin and spanish arm



Zooey Deschanel looks like Katy Perry...but a nicer version.




Sam came over today. Did you know she changed her Facebook name from Sam to Samantha to Sam again?

Today, there was only me and the other student at class. We were quite capable of learning patterns-so the instructor taught us the American Spin and the Spanish Arm. The Spanish Arm is a bit like a Right to Left or a Left to Right, but it turns the opposite direction during the second half. At first I couldn't see what was so Spanish about the moves, but after the arms were used, you could see that it was similar to the Spanish flamenco (?) dancers' stance. Cool!

The American Spin...the other student could do it quite well. But the best I could manage was a Malaysian spin =.= It's something like a pirouette on ice. I never pirouette/spin nicely, even when I was a kid.

After class I went to pick up some stuff from Miss Petite. We're meeting again tomorrow for more items. And of course, dinner with college friends + Mr. V at Cheers. Mmmm...can't wait for the fish head broth mee hoon.

No comments: