Sunday, March 14, 2010

lionel

"Do it. You know you want to. Nobody's looking. It's all yours."

The voice in my head tells me to pour out all my burdens on this blog 0_0 how peculiar.

Anyway, yesterday was spent at church for an hour, nursing a headache while picking up flowers, wrapping them haphazardly and picking up the girls. Then we (YX, Cher, Na) were off to 1U to surprise Ms. 20 Y.O. and her BF, who was having a high fever. We went home around 8pm after sitting in Chili's for close to three hours (!).(Pictures after my 5-chapter Finance quiz, Environmental Science essay, Marketing Research questionnaire collection and Consumer Behavior report compilation.)

Sunday was spent at church :) JQ, if you're reading this your group was excellent, they talked a lot, but the two boys talked too much, so I minus their points. One guy is running on -100 points.

Lemonade in GHM in honor of Lionel the Lemon (Patience), under the fruits of the Holy Spirit.

Monday brings about the 2nd day of 21 days. (Tuesday, Wednesday @second hall) And with it, lots of to-dos.

Check out colorful DSLR camera straps and oh-so functional lens cap pockets here @ Shey B! Cute huh. Want a USD$25 gift certificate to buy ANYTHING from Shey B? Click onto MyCakies now!

1 comment:

JQLeeJQ said...

hehe, I know! I miss my group! Just got to control their yacky little mouth. hahaha