Tuesday, February 9, 2010

no kidding!

Oh man! This is HUGE. Why there was no title connoted to it, I don't know! But I do definitely know that this is it. This is a season I've been prepared for.


keep pressing on,
and know that whatever God is doing in your life
he has a purpose. God is intentional.
He is [definitely] making something amazing out of your life.
just let go, trust Him, live life beautifully
and stay strong even when things seem to be against you.
because if God is for us, who can be against us?
-richelle


Richelle is someone I don't know, but her stuff on her blog INSPIRES. And this one in particular speaks to me. Innit amazing how God can reach past geographic boundaries to speak? And all we've to do is just LISTEN.



Isaiah 12:3
With joy you will draw water
from the wells of salvation.

No comments: